Is optimal perfection possible with the advent of the digital twin?
Humans at different stages of their lives have always been faced with a concept called lifestyle improvement.
• A mirror as a tool that can reflect a clear image, an identical twin, of the people’s body and thus can help them enhance their appearance and be an acceptable person in specific societies lookswise and lead to their satisfaction.
- By inventing the robot, human beings have made a good progress on self-correction.
- As humans continue their physical recovery[A1] , they focus on repetitive tasks that may take a long time. For example, a person who stands on the production line and repeatedly strikes a piece of iron with a hammer is performing a repetitive operation that takes up most of his working time. To this end, man invented industrial robots and arms so that he could move forward in his physical function.
• Man has passed the physical functions for years and is taking the next step in an attempt to simulate the human mind. To achieve this, a mirror is required so that he could see the reflection of his behaviors and thoughts make the necessary modifications and thus walk through the self-knowledge path.
• to gather all the aforementioned capabilities in the technology world, we should refer to the digital twins. A concept that, if implemented in a technology-based ecosystem, will facilitate the lives of its residents by reducing daily friction throughout their lives, and on the other hand gives the individuals more time to spend on achieving their goals and ideals by assigning their repetitive intellectual tasks to their twins. Hamidreza Amoozgar, Vice President of Technology Development of FANAP Company, in a report published in the 91st issue of the attached magazine, talks about the possibility of achieving the desired perfection by using a digital twin. To read this article in full, please refer to the bio link.